As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Salute to a very special mother

Yesterday I had a lunch date with a very good friend of mine. I met her when I was studying for my A-levels in UK. Our first encounter was a bit off, I was supposed to wait for her to go to our school together but I forgot about it and left her in London!!(luckily she was not alone)

After a while, we become close, we had so much common interest that we can talk to eadch other the whole day without realizing the time. During our first year, we were not in the same room but we always find way for us to meet up either intentionally or accidentally. There were one day that we met in the kitchen and end up talking until hours...our excuse was that we were taking a break from our studies( yeah...right!!) Both of us are so crazy about movies, we can watched movies the whole days!!! There one day that we were cinema hopping, from one screen to another!! THE WHOLE DAY!!!! We started from the first show at about 10am and our last show was about at 5pm. We managed to watch if I'm not mistaken 3 movies in one day!! Those were the days!

We kindda went our own way after the Uni days. Maybe due to our piority in life, we did try to call each other and email each other just to say hi and how are you. Both of us now a wife and a mother, while I was like a regular mother but she is a very special mother.

Both of us are blessed with a very special kids, yesterday watching her with her wonderful and beautiful daughter, I realized that I could never be like her. She was so patient, and so wonderful to her daughter. If I were her, I will like screaming and scolding my kids. She went a lot for her daughter, what she went thru made me realized that what I went thru with Adriana were nothing compared to her.

I learned a lots during our short encountered. Her patience, her skills on handling her daughter, and at the same she still the person she used to be. She still the warm person that she used to be, funny, helpful, generous and she is so good with her hand(menjahit-jahitlah). She did one of my dresses it was so beautiful and nicley done that I kept showing it to all my friends and relatives!! Now they want to do the same thing too( eh, can i get commision on this??)

She is a wonderful person and I'm so glad that I know her.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Eh talking about me ah... malu la!!! *blush*
I scream and scold too. If she's naughty she will kena for sure. Luckily she didn't meragam on that friday, she was very good.
Commission? No problem. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours

 

Post a Comment

<< Home