As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Please lah, enough already

Found this while blog surfing

http://www.techblogy.com/kelvinlovesirenetan/a-letter-to-siti-nurhaliza-rayuan-demi-peri-kemanusiaan/

this really sum up what I felt about 'wedding of the year'. What really bothered me was the statements that came out from the bride and the groom. " kita buat sederhana sahaja"...hello, if you spend RM50K for one baju, then the whole thing is about RM500k-sederhana apa tu???

Please lah, there are hungry people outhere, there are war going on from the other side of the world. Be a bit sensitive, can or not??

Tolonglah.....

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

agree "enough already!!" but that did not stop people moving from in front of the tv yesterday.. sadly including me la

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger noriza said...

me too...i nak tengok cincin dia jea..mak ohh...sebatu boleh nampak!!! nie yang buat mak cik jelas nie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home