As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I'm in love....again

Seriously, I'm falling in love with a character from a book, again.

The first time I fell in love with a fiction hero was after SPM when I was about 18 years old. It was Matthew Allen Farrell, from 'Paradise'-Judith Mcnaught. I was so smitten by him that I told everybody that he is my dream guy. I even told my then boyfriend that I wanted to marry someone like Matt Farrell who then was so stupid to wrote on my birthday card "Mrs. Matthew Farrell', which then freaked out my parents really good. They really thought that I will end up marrying a mat salleh, they lectured me about the cons of marrying mat saleh my whole journey from home to airport which was about an hour!!! Then I realized that I cannot end up with such a stupid man..helloo...the reason I told you that so that you can be like Matt lah bodoh, bukan suruh you freaked out my parents!!!

After that, no one can take his place, I read lots of romance book-believe me i did but none can take his place until Jack Harper, I'm in love with him....he is the character from Sophie Kensall-'Can you keep a secret'. After more than 1 decade, I finally found a new man that can make my heart stops and wish I were single again. I could not put down the book and I keep reading it over and over again-mind you the book I borrowed was from the library and I only have one week, so better make full use of it. Really seriously thinking about buying the book but then have to think of waht reason to tell Amli..ehhh..may be to spice up our love life. Do you think he believes men if I tell him that?

Now, cannot stop from thinking about Jack...ahhhhhhhhh Jack Harper, I love you. So, ladies and gentlemen meet my new guy Jack Harper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home