As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sediakan payung sebelum hujan

How true...how very true. This happens to me today- my father asked me to take an umbrella before I off to work, but I'm too malas to take it plus the umbrella that I took earlier was not working!!! Arrived at KLCC-it was raining heavily-there is no way I'm gonna walk in that rain. Called office said that I will be a little bit late,went around KLCC-looked at the watch-alamak 12 noon already, looked outside still raining. What choice to I have?? I had to buy an umbrella!!! Cost me RM10.00, this umbrella will never leave my bag. Niver want the same thing to happened again. This buying an umbrella thingy had started the urge of shopping in me.

Went to Body Shop, looked around. Saw the hair brush that I desperately needed, looked again, then suddenly remembered that I have to buy a new lisptick. So, left BS after spending RM93.00!!! My husband so gonna kill me but those things are needed, not wanted. As an ex economics student, I really have to satisfied my need, right?? Needs are not wants!!!

I guess after spending almost 2 weeks with the 'shopoholics' series, I have becoming one-well close anyway. But it was a great feeling actually, shopping theraphy. Wish I can do it everyday. Went to work feeling happy, everybody benefit from this-especially my customers. Luckily for my first customer who I spent time for more than 30 minutes then decided not to pay for her exam, nasib baik I'm not on commision kalau tak tarak untung!!!!

Ahhhhh.............next time people, sediakan payung sebelum hujan!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Yeap.. shopping is very addictive like that. BTW, noticed the new look. Buat sindiri ke?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger noriza said...

bukanlah..pilihlah..pink tu buruk sangat lah!! yang nie oklah sikit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home