As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

As Good As It Gets

I’ve been having this feeling for quite some times, actually it’s been bugging me since things are not going my way. And recently I had this conversation with my colleague about this thing. What if my life is as good as it gets?? No matter what I did or pray for a change in my life but if this is it, things will not change right? I know God is fair but sometimes I wish He would tell me,” Noriza Stop, this is it. Stop looking for a new job, stop trying to improve your life, you will never be rich or famous. This is YOU. This is what I want you to be.”

On the other hand, you will never know right? What if you can be better, if you just changed. That is why I wish God will tell me, when to stop and when to change. This guessing game is driving me mad. Things have been stagnant for me, no changes, none what so ever. Hai ya very frustrating, job is like crap, personal life non existed, love life so-so. My life is nothing to shout about. And I don’t like this. I used to berangan that I will be someone special, I will have a very satisfying career, high flyer. I will be the decision maker, I have my own room with drop dead gorgeous secretary( preferable some one who looks like Orlando Bloom or Colin Firth in a tight jeans and t-shirt), instead I’m end up as a receptionists. Ciss, wasted those 5 years in UK.

Please lah, tell me is this it or I can look for a better future somewhere else. God, please tell me and if you do I promise I will be a good girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home