As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dream a little dream....

Dream A Little dream- Beautiful South

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me

Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading, but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading, but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave our worries far behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams - our worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me
Sweet dreams
Sweet dreams
Sweet dreams
Sweet dreams

this is the song by Beautiful south and was featured in the movie 'French Kiss' starring Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline-nice romantic movie.

But I'm not going to talk about the movie(eventhough the movie had a very special meaning in my life, ahhhh...power of love!!)I'm talking about dreams, how many of us still dreams, any dreams. I do. I keep dreaming of a better life, having a successful career, happy family, beautiful kids(I think this dream has comes true). At first it was quite difficult for me to start dreaming again after all my dreams have been squashed by reality of life!! But then somewhere in 2002, we joined this business called OT(kindda MLM, in this business they believe in power of dream. In fact the first question that they asked you was what are your dreams?? At first I was clueless, what are my dreams?? I dreamt a lots when I was young but like i said before it was squased by life it self. Then I started dreaming again, dreaming about what I wanted to be. This gives me hope, makes me strive harder for everything that I did.

Why it is hard for us to dream?? And the funny thing is dreams are free my freinds, they are free and yet many of us are afraid of dreaming. You can dream but janganlah macam Mat Jenin. We must have a dream to make this world goes round. Without dream, there will be no Disneyland, no Playhouse Dsiney(imagine my kids without playhouse Disney)

So, my friends I'm in a dreamy mood today...dreaming of what life would be if I stop working, if my husband can give me RM10k only for my expenses, having the luxury of doing anything that I want to do like going back NOW.................

2 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

I do, I still dream *one hand raised up*. Like you said, it"s free what, so why shouldn't we. If it makes our daily life so much more happier, what's the harm in that, right?

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger noriza said...

betullllllllllllllllllll.............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home