As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

False Accusations

Last night someone very close and dear to me made an false accusation at me. I was shocked and hurt at the same time. And the funny thing is that the accusation came out from nowhere. This person did not give me any clue that it was coming.

Earlier everything was ok, we even joked with each other, having a normal conversation about life and family. Then after dinner while watching TV, he casually made that accusation!!! I was shocked and speechless. What hurt me the most was not the accusation itself but by making that he implied that he does not know me at all. After all the years that we been together and what we went thru, he should know me better than even thinking about that let alone saying it outloud.

I was pissed off but knowing him well, he will not listen to any of my explanations and even when I asked him why he said those thing. He just kept quiet and started saying something rubbish about how he think I felt. That the most painful part, he just assumed the worse of me, does not all my sacrifices toward him count at all?? Have I complained to him about our life(part from my work-which does not count here), have I even demanded things that I know we cannot afford?, Have I ever?? I think all this while I have been a very good person to him. Well, maybe I was wrong. Maybe to him it still not enough, maybe I have to do more to prove that I am actullay worth it to have in his life. Maybe.....

But one thing for sure, this is not the first time he did this to me and I'm sure this is not the last time either. Even if it is, the damage have been done. I can forgive but it's hard for me to forget the accusation that he threw at me.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

It's so uncalled for when a person whom you think knows you better than anyone else make a false accusation like that. I'm assuming I know who this guy is and I know he can be hardheaded and refuse to admit he's wrong but try not to take it to heart too much. Hopefully one day he'll realize how much he should appreciate you.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger noriza said...

love hurts!!!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger noriza said...

love hurts!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home