As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Interview ? Test ?

I attended a job interview last Tuesday, after almost 4 years of not attending any job interview it's really give me a panic attack. I really do not know what to do or what to say in the interview.(compared to my other half, who attend job interview on a very regular basis...say once in every 6 months!!)

The job that I applied is the same job that I'm doing now just different company from British to American( can guess huh?). During the interview, they gave me the JD and when I looked at it, alamak-sama lah. They(BTW there a 4 of them and 1 of me)asked me do you have any questions with the JD, told them no since this is exactly when I'm doing now( kerek tak?). They asked lots of questions, I keletong all the time but I asked questions too. Just so that I look intelligent, the Qs that they asked are all in the days work while the questions that I asked are all about how well you treat your staff. Have to show also that I am not desperate for the job just looking for a better opportunity.

Honestly I really do not know how I performed in the interview. I guess I did well but you never knew right? All of my colleagues are confident that I nailed them but I have my doubt. So, it was quite a surprised when they called me yesterday morning saying that they want me to do a written test. I was alamak..test ka? Know when the last time I did any test....ahhhhhhhh????? like 10 years ago. Matilah. I was so nervous, really takut nak pergi. Told my colleagues at work, all of them are very encouraging, so by hook or by crook I'm going to this test today at 3.30pm. So people wish me luck..lots of luck because I'm so gonna need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home