As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Arrogant, Idiotic woman

Yesterday at about 5pm, my colleague passsed me a fax from one of our corporate company regarding one of her staff. It was a very unpleasant letter complaining about out phone system.

I tried to call her yesterday itself but she was not available, tried calling her again this morning also unavailable. Then I left a message to her colleague asking her to return my call. I gave her my direct number(I seldom do this because then they will start bugging me)

She called me but at that time I was with a customer, so as soon as I'm done with my customer, I called her back. The moment she know that I was on the other line, she started bombarded me with all her complaints, saying that we have a stupid phone system, she kept talking to a machine and she is not happy with us etc,etc,etc. All this time I kept apologizing to her, still she went on and on and on about how she is not happy. Then I told her next time you can call my direct number but I'm telling you now if I'm with a customer I will not pick up my call, just leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP. You can guess her answer right, NOOOOOOO she does not want to speak to machine. Well, guess what, I also do not want to speak to you!!! Idiot woman. She is working with a company that handle ZARA( you know the shop that selling clothes). Really feel like going there and teach her a thing or two about manners!!!

I was really mad after talking to her, luckily Iren lend me her stress ball. Still I don't think that I deserved her stupid treatment. What to do, it's all comes with the job.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

wow.. sabar makcik, sabar. Macam nak makan orang je. Some people can be a real stupid cow!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home