As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

yes, got the post after went thru all those things. But I'm still at my current post as management has yet decided when I should report to my new manager.

I will be losing few previllage when I join the new post. I will be losing RM20 per month for my laundry allowance as I won't be wearing uniform after this(can bergaya sakan- but have to spend money buying new clothes). My time to surf the net and updating my blog will alsom be effected as where I'm sitting people can see what I am doing on my PC, and I will be workingon Saturday all the time!!!

At the same time I will saying goodbyes to CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!! aand really looking forward for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home