As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Not My Day

Today is not my day with customers. It'smy share of getting all the irritating customers and it started with my very first customers, and I know today is not my day.

My first customer was a father who wanted to registered his son for O-levels exam. He irritated me with all his questions about how the forms that have an obvious explanation on it, then he really get on my nreve when he asked me to photocopy his son's form. Told him that he can do it himself, he then asked me to copy it for him. Imagine my fury, told him that if he wants me to do that for him, he has to wait as i have 8 people in the queue that i have to serve. He agreed to that, after waited for 20 minutes, he then went to receptionists counter and asked them to copy the form for him. Luckily, they came and asked me first. Told them to ask him to WAIT, and I made him WAIT for 40 minutes!!! Padna muka, si kedekut to pay for RM0.40 to do his own photocopy. IDIOT!!!!

My second irritating customer was a lady who did her placement test but cannot make up her mind and i have to serve her for 30 minutes!!!! still she cannot make up her mind.

And i thought that is the end of lembab cutomers that i recieved. How wrong can I be, after that another lembeb customer....aiyoo..i cannot tahan anymore, another 30 minutes but at least this customer paid for his class.

Dah lah have to deal with these irritating people, have to deal with manager pulak.....

What a way to celebrate my birthday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home