As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Royal Wedding

My favourite video at the moment. They said to forget something is to let go..to me to forget something or someone is keep looking at them or keep remembering them and have this motto that it aint't over till it over...

Enjoy...
Royal Wedding

p/s:
doesn't she looks familiar?? hmmmmm...i wonder who?? :)

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Don't you think when she has her hair up like that she looks kinda like Wan Zaleha Radzi? I suppose we should have known his taste kan?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

ehh... she did not put on inai pun. I suppose she did not want to spoil her frech manicured nails kot...

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yatie,

My hubby pun cakap Zara tue cam wan zaleha ehhehehhe.....nama pun cam nak dekat dah ehhehehehe in the thores of estacy boleh tertukar nama tue hehehehehe

Aida - being cheeky....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home