As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Weird dreams



I've been having this dreams so many times and it's kindda get into me. If I'm not mistaken, last night was the 3rd times I had the same dreams. I was dreaming that I was pregnant again.

The first time I had that dreams I thought well it was a dream so nothing to it. Then few months after that I had the pregnant dream again then last night AGAIN. It felt so real that when I woke up I felt that I was actually pregnant!!!

In real life, I'm not planning to have another kids. Both of us agreed on this. We felt that it won't be fair emotionally and financially to both Adriana and the new baby. Adriana needs our undivided love, care and money. And kids today are not cheap. I wish it would be the other way around as I really love kids but at the moment we just cannot to have another baby.

So far, ALLAH has been kind to us and HE agrees with our plan but this dreams started to bug me. What is my body or my subconcious mind is trying to tell me?? Is my biological clock is ticking again???

So, I do what any sane people would do, googled it and voila, this is what I found

I have been having this thought of quitting my job(well I had that since I first started working) but the thought become more intense this year. I ever told Amli that this year is definately my last year working, and Amli also is working on his project that if work out can give us financial freedom that we are working for our whole lives.

Maybe that is, maybe that is what my subconcious mind is trying to tell me. I really hope that is that, not my biological clock. I really don't think that I can go thru another labor pain and sleepless night-if I can help it, and believe me I'm doing everything thing I can to make sure that this dreams is the dreams that will not come true!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home