As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Me Bake??



Last Saturday I bake. Me bake after almost 7 years of not doing that. And the picture is the result and it was good too. Amli asked me to bake something for him, and he requested for chocolate cake. I wanted to do something simple first, I want it too be good. So, I called or rather smsed Yatie and asked for her recipe.

I enjoy baking but I don't like cooking, so if Amli ask me to bake I will gladly do it but don't ask me to cook. I will find 1001 excuses trying to get out from it.

So, I did it last Saturday and my family like it. I'm quite pleased with myself actually. I have this dream that one day I want to open a book cafe and this is the first step of realizing my dream, by start practising my culinary skills. And since the result was good I might do it more often...:)

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where's our share????

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Yeay!!! You did it. Looks good to eat.
Hey! I have the same dream of a book cafe but I won't be doing the cooking though....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home