As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Double Meaning

Received this from my friend:

"I want to ‘satisfied’ my certificates". What the customer meant was "I want to certified my certificates". I was drinking a cup of water when I read this, almost choked myself. How DO you satisfied your certificates...mmmhhh I wonder.

Another incident happened while I was in Uni. A group of us wanted to go for a picnic at the Combe Abbey( a famous park in Coventry). It is quite far from our campus, so one have to drive to go there. One student from China suddenly raised his hand and said " I want to come but I don't know how to come" A naughty replied from one of local student "use you hand" :)

Funny...I 'love' English Language :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home