As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Stupid is as stupid does

I did something stupid today. It was so stupid I dare not to talk about it. I could not believe that I did that(well, actually I could actually but usually before I did things like this before I will make sure that I cover all my trace) but today I just follow my heart, and it landed me into a big file of mess. It was so bad there is no way I can undo it.

I'm ashamed even to think about it. Luckily for me, my best friend was on her annual leave and coincidentally was in KLCC. So, we met up for lunch and we analysed the things that I did and we came up to the conclusion that I was stupid.

Forrest Gump was right after all, stupid is as stupid does..sigh..

4 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chill! Everyone went thru this stage before. I did some utterly stupid things as well but you will get over it. One thing to remember: takkan mati punya!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

oh no! what happened? you didn't contact OB did you?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger noriza said...

jenn

thank you. i know tak mati punya. that's why i'm still here

Yatie
BINGO.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Oh man!!! You did NOT!! I thought every year you make the same resolution NOT to contact OB. So what went wrong? Tell, tell tell....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home