As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Goodbye My lover



Today is the saddest day of my life, most of the daily newspaper have the pictures of Raja Nazrin and his fiancee. And she was damn pretty. I used to have a huge crush on Nazrin(as I fondly called him). It started when I was 14 years old. I first saw him when Raja Azlan Shah was 'ditabalkan' as our King. It was on 1 documentary aired by TV3 about the new king and there he was. Looking ever so dashing and he has a major advantage-he is smart. Harvard graduate ok. So from that moment on, he was my knight in shining amour. I was so crazy about him. I could not talk about anything else but him.

I even know his full name, then not now. Now I can't even seem to remember my new i/c number without writing it down :) Suddenly Perak history was the most fascinating history in the Malaysia. I took the trouble to find anything about him. I even wrote a letter to him ok, that's how deep my feeling for him.

Once, my aunt met him for business thingy, and I found out about this. I literally forced my aunt to tell me anything everything about him. How was he like? (very gentleman and nice guy). What drink he took?(Coke-now you know why i drink coke). Everything, until my aunt gave up and refused to tell me anything. I used to berangan that 1 day somehow our path will cross and we will fall madly in love. I even berangan that I will be known as "Raja Permaisuri Perak" kihkihkih.

I had that feeling throughtout my teenage years. Unfortunately our path never crossed when we was still single so not chance there for my "Raja Permaisuri Perak' to become reality. But I met him twice when I was a married woman!!!! It's like Allah is telling me, you are not meant for him. Sedih tau. My hope was dashed this morning(as if there was any to begin with, but I'm happy for him-cliche tak??)

So, goodbye my lover and Zara please take good care of him.

4 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman, what do u mean "Good bye my lover"? he was never ur lover... dream lover, maybe hehehehhe

Don't get too depressed dearie.... Sometimes, or rather MOST times, dreams are better kept that way....

Hang in there : )
Aida.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger noriza said...

aida

how do you know he is not my lover?? sometimes, something are best keep as a secret ;)

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iza,

do u mean to say that on the occassioon when u happen to meet him twice, u managed to become his lover.... AFTER u have gotten urself married????

OK then, that is one I too would keep a secret .....

Aida.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Puan Noriza....
DREAM ON laaa!!! I suppose now dreaming is the only thing you can do.. hehehee!!

Do you think Ezzy knows her since she's a year her senior at Notts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home