As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Mourning for a loss

I was in a mourning mood last night, I was so sad and at the same time consumed with guilt. I dropped our digital camera last night and it was broken :(

We just had the camera less than 1 year and now it's broken. After I inspected the level of damage of that camera, then went frantically searching for the service centre and the warranty card. All of these happened when I was in my room and Amli was downstairs. I could not find the warranty card and at first cannot find the service centre either.

Then Amli went up, I was complementing either to tell him or not. The moment he walked in the room I bursted into tears and confessed my sin to him. He just looked at me and then took the camera and inspected the damage. He did not say a word to me-which is an indication that he was mad, with capital M. He then left the room to have a shower. I felt so guilty about it all night long. Adriana upon seeing me upset went to me and hugged me( she was so sweet last night- as if she knows that I was upset, she hardly bother me at all, and did funny things to make me laugh)

After a while, I dare to face Amli and he was ok with it-finally. He told me to call up the service centre and checked either they can repair it and how much will it will cost, but since I was the one that broke it, I have to do all the dirty work and of course pay for the services...sigh..there goes my Thomas Sabo..isk!isk!isk!:(

3 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gosh what a disaster.... sorry to hear of the news...

Next time, do not complain that everything is well ehehhehe (just like ur previous blog post)... its gonna catch up on u....

Aida.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Ouch!! That's going to put a dent in your pocket. Hopefully the damage is not too serious. If the repair costs very very much, maybe the best solution is to get a new one...

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger noriza said...

itulah pasal...sedih kan?? I called up the service centre this morning, they quote me roughly it will cost me RM300-350.00.

Yatie, I was thinking the same thing too. If it too expensive might elsewell buy a new one, now dah murah dah kan??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home