As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogger Block

I'm having blogger block for like a long time. I have nothing to write, well maybe because nothing interesting happened to me lately.

Life have been normal(alhamdullilah),no sick kids for the past weeks. No extra-ordinary activities except for the part that I'm applying for a new job at my old company(do you think it's wise??). Current work is becoming more and more unbearable, how do you feel working for the same things for the past 5 years? Saying exactly the same things over and over and over for 1,825 days, the only different is the fees(which keep on increasing year after year). Do I suffer in silence? of course no, I told my management about this but still here I am, what happened to creating opportunity worldwide and equal opportunity that the management keep on telling you over and over again. Unfortunately, it's only in the paper.

Still..I have nothing to write........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home