As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Thank You for being you.

Yesterday I went out with my old best friend..well she is not old but we have been best friend like forever...the story how we became best friend was a funny one. My father and her mother was colleague, and they kept pastering us to become friends and we heard stories about each other even before we actually met one and another. Finally when we were 15 years old, we were in the same class and it like dream came true to our parents. Finally, we both in the same class and soon we both became friends and not long after than best friends. Once we became best friends it was very difficult to separate us. We were partner in crime, we cover each other more than we can count. There were once we both cut our tuition lesson just to watch Tommy Page,my mom dropped me at he tuition centre and after than I took bus and went to Centre Market to watch Tommy Page, can you beleive it..Tommy Page. I got caught and was grounded for one week.

She was always there for me, she was there during happy times and also during hard times. We sort of going our separate ways when I got married but we tried our best to make sure than we still be best friends no matter what. We were lucky that we still stay in the same area as before, and we chat to each other almost every day, so we still know what is going on with each other lives.

She is the type of friend that will not afraid to tell you the truth no matter what. And if you decided not to listen to her advice, she will stood by you, and when you got hurt she will lend her shoulder for you to cry on without those"I told you so"...well actually she will say that after a while and you will have a great laught about it.

So, Aida...thank you so much for your friendship, I don't think that I will survive those hard times if it was not for you. We had grand time together and I really pray that our friendship will last forever(sound corny but this is how I feel about us).

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, thank you for being MY friend....

I enjoyed the laughs and the good times too ehhehehe

and u were also there for me during some of my more difficult moments.

What goes around, comes around.

Aida - friends forever (yeah corny) ehehhe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home