As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I dream of....Thomas Sabo

I had a dream of Thomas Sabo last night...I found out about this products thur Isetan mail magazine. At first I did not really into it, but last 2 days things have been quiet at work. So I surf their website and I was hooked.

I went to KLCC yesterday after work, and ahhhhhh.......I want...I want...I want. I tried the one in the far left on me yesterday
and it looked good on me. I was so closed of buying that, in my head was telling me...no wait first but my heart was screaming...TAKE IT.....

Luckily or unfortunately depending on which side you look at, I decided to wait for Amli and asked for his opinion or rather ask him to buy for me. He came and as expected, he said he has to think first...ish..ish..ish...there goes my charms.

But if people out there for some reason want to buy me a pressie, now you know what to get me....my birthday is in JULY...

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got u a pressie already..... and u are enjoying it now... hehehehehe....

Sorry u only found out about TS after i gave u my pressie ehhehehe

Aida.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger noriza said...

aida

Never mind..there is always more time for pressie...
heh..how about if you give my my b'day present for next year, one year in advance!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home