As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Problems

I've been having trouble with my blogs lately, all of these started after I changed my blog to the beta whatever they called it. You know, now that you have an option to transfer or export your normal blog to the google thingy. I did just that 2 weeks ago, and I been having problem ever since that. I cannot put any slides in my blog, it just not there, and forget about the videos. I tried to upload it so many times yesterday until I gave up. I will try it again later(if I have a time)

And even worse, I cannot post any comment to other blogs that are still using the old blog format. It frustrated me, I do not want people to feel like I stop reading their blogs, so I email them and let then know. Sedih tau...

So, if people out there have any ideas on how to rectified this problem, please do let me know because I'm dying to uploas Tasya's graduation photos and the videos.

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Iza,
about commenting tu i had the same prob at first. what i did was i log into dashboard dulu then baru comment kat other ppl's blog because then it would have automatically recognise me.
part yg posting video tu tak tau plak. so far i buat ok

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger noriza said...

ahhhh..i will try it later. I managed to upload the slides but not the videos.
oh, klu tak dea apa-apa, insya-allah i'll be going home to kedah last week of the year. klu jadik we can meet up. will inform you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home