As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Not an IT illiterate afer all

I was never good at IT, I can do all the basis ones like Microsoft office applications but never beyond that. So, it was a big step for me doing this blog thingy. I can never understand the language of computer, HTML lah, C++ lah....never understand it. I'm sure you know this just by looking at my blogs right, the basis ever.

I do have the desire to learn more about IT or computing,it's just that I do not have the patience to actually doing it. And somemore all the computer language..alamak speak in Englishlah. However, if you look at my other blog, the one that I dedicated to my kids, you will see that I have add a new feature in that blog. I have added the age meter or whatever you call it all by myself!!!! I'm kinnda proud of it actually. Don't ask how long it took me but at least something huh??

Now, I want to add a link to this blog...see if I can do it without any help from my dear friend-yatie(who taught me how to do the link for my other blog-see if I can remembered how to do it!!!)

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

I saw the age meter on the other blog. Wah! sudah pandai ooo!! Well done! Hope you remember how to do the links for this one. Lama dah tunggu link tu tapi tak appear2 pun lagi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home