As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Action & Reaction....

I wrote my last entry to voice out my feeling towards my current situation regarding my darling Adriana. Little that I know by doing that I have hurt or cause a reaction amongst my faithhful readers(ceh..macam ramai yang baca!!)

Being a normal human being, sometimes I feel sad looking at Adriana, there were times that I cried just by looking at her. She was so perfect to me and yet she was not to the rest of the world. I'm worried about her future and either she can survive in this world or not. Knowing that in this world today, people are looking for perfection and those who are not have no place in this world.

For my friends out there that have kid(s), you are entitled to show them off, that is your right as a parents. Believe me I know, I have 2 other kids that I love showing them off. It's just that being a sensitive person that I am, sometimes I feel that the world is against me and I feel like this is a sign for me that I failed as a mother, again I know that this is not the case but like I said being a normal human being, sometimes this is how I feel. However, I'm not proud of this feeling, when a very adorable kids do somethings that are cute I wanted to be happy-most of the I was happy, only certian times that I feel miserable when this happens. Especially when the parents are being so insensitive about Adriana's condition, ada yang siap tanya "Adriana tak boleh cakap lagi ke?" Nie yang nak kena "daboosh" nie.

Generally I love kids, I adore kids either their are mine or somebody elses, and I'm proud of their achievements, so for my friends that have kid(s) please feel free to show off your kids, I would love to see that, what I feel inside is only my reaction at that time. It does not reflect how I feel generally. Don't lah after this, do not want me to see you kids anymore, I love to see them and I love hugging them especially A*n*l that have a very nice body to hug.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo true. Some people, even in my own family, knowing what Nadiah is like still pull a face bila Nadiah buat hal. Then tanya plak "pasaipa dia ni?" Dah la makcik ni tension anak dok melalak-lalak, ada pulak orang yg insensitive. Kalau ikut kan hati.....

P/s. Love those pics of adik. tapi cepat sangat. Tak sempat nak baca some of the captions

 

Post a Comment

<< Home