As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Alamak, macamana mau jawab???

Last Monday after buka puasa, amli went to surau for terawikh prayer and the rest of us were watching TV when suddenly Tasya asked me a million dollar question. "mama, sex tu apa?" I was so stumped, I could not think straight, then I replied"tanya Ayah"-that is the only answer that I can think of. When I told Amli this the next day, he said why I did not say that sex is the gender as in male and female. Well, at that time I could not think of anything, in my mind it was SEX as in SEX( you know what I mean??) How can I explain to my 6 years old, ever so innocent daughter about SEX as in SEX.

This however keep me thinking, and googling and searching about this. But nothing worth reading is coming up, pasal sex slave adalah or pasal someone sex lifes!! Haiya, anyone out there that can help me? I am so hopeless at this, I did not take biology when I was at school(tak cukup pandai to take pure science) and believe it or not I only knew about sex, really knew about it when I was about 15 years old, thanks to Jackie Collins and her hollywood series!!!

My mother never told me about this, if I have a burning questions I either asked my elder sister or my friends(I'm so glad that I have a good type of friends-kalau tak entah apa aku jadik sekarang). Worst case I learned from so called romantic novels M&B lah, apa lagi tak yang seangkatan dengannya!!! Tu yang dapat pink nip**les tu!! Bila tengok mine tak pun!!! Tipu...

Seriously, I need to equipt myself with this knowledge, I do not want my children to find out sex the way that I did-what if their friends are not as nice as mine, who told them to experiment it rather than tell them.. Habislah..or what if they get the wrong literature on this, you know how easy these days to get pron magazines and CDs. I dread thinking about this but I guess I have to face the music sooner or later, so that the next time she ask me what is sex or where babies come from I will be able to answer her and maybe give her an accurate information.Silap-silap belajar bio anak aku haritu!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

"Tanya ayah (someone else)" is always the standard answer.

Nasib baik kita blajar from books pun still pandai judge what is right or wrong... kalau tidak mampus!! *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home