As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spooky

Last Ramadhan, I went for the Weight with Fortune machine at Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju. At that time, I was more concern about my weight rather than my 'fortune'. I got the slip with my weight on it which I will never reveal the numbers here, and at the back of it was my fortune. It written " Love of justice and truth; you will defend the weak against oppression and tyranny". At that time I just laught it off and just put in inside my coin purse.

Yesterday, while searching for small change to pay for my lunch. I found this piece of paper and suddenly it hit me. Those words suddenly fit me so well. Last week, I had a 'friendly' email war with my boss, and it got carried away until the big boss found about this. You see, we(me and my colleagues)had a hard time with our boss(we shall after this call this particular individual LM). LM came to our office almost a year ago, at first we gave LM our benefit of the doubt, but as time goes by, LM really irritate us and clearly LM was not the right person to be our manager. LM do not care about us, never once LM came down to see us and ask us how is things with us. LM even let us work alone for 8 hours without a break for 2 days in a row. We could not take it anymore.

So, last week, I wrote LM an email and cc the big boss(BB). BB was so concerned and called for a meeting. LM was not happy, and in the meeting BB put LM in a spot and LM has to help us covering the counter when we are short of staff. After that, whatever happen at our department, BB will ask LM about it and LM have to know and have to come out will solution(mostly stupid solution but heh at least LM has to do it.) From that day onwards also BB watches LM like a hawk, every step that LM takes, BB wants to know. Make LM hates me more and I become the voice of my colleagues. Like the fortune teller predicts " I am the love of justice and I hate it when people play tyrant on us".

How spooky is that? I know as a muslim we cannot believe in all that but still....(Twllight Zone music as a background!!!)

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

" Love of justice and truth; you will defend the weak against oppression and tyranny"

fuhlamak!!! cam ayat dalam historical romance zaman dulu plak!!! So u rasa tak cam princess dulu2 time knights in shining amour ni yg defend her people?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home