As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No News....yet

They said they will tell me this week either I will get the job or not. Today is Tuesady, still no news from them. Some people says that no news is a good news, is it so?? I'm so want to get out from this place, sometimes I feel so suffocate here. I cannot breathe, is this bad? I guess so. I guess after 4 years of doing exactly the same things do get into you.

I need a break from all of this, the rat race,with the same routine all over again, please lah help me!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

ok, just get up, circle your chair 3 times and then do a headstand. Hold for 30 seconds. If you can do that, you will get the job for sure.... :D

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger noriza said...

heh!heh!heh!...makcik sekarang sudah pandai..kalau dulu maybe ikut le, ajaran sesat anda nie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home