As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Ya Allah..kau permudah dan permewahkan lah rezeki ku...Aamiin YRA

 In shaa Allah, I will be meeting my big boss later today.  Mainly to report to him on how we are next year 2024, and also to ask him for a raise for me and my team.

We have been with this company for 2 years, last year we were generously given allowance that consisted half of our basis salary.  Mind you, our basic salary is very very low compared to the market rate.  This is nothing we can do about it.  With low basic salary, our EPF is also low, we do not contribute much to it which in the long run effected our pension fund.  Which is very important as everything is super expensive nowadays.

This year, we are hoping for an increase in our basic salary, to at least in the range of market rate.  That's for my teachers, as for me I'm asking for 363% increase in salary.  Is this too much??  I don't think so, considering that I'm single handly managing this center, from operation to sales and marketing to customer service to finance.  Basically I'm one man show.  And with more than 20 years working experience I deserve this.  It's about time that I've been given the reward that really reflect my worth.  And I'm praying that Allah swt will hear my prayer.  In shaa Allah, Aamiin YRA.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home