As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Only time will tell

Revisiting blogging now is a prefect time, for me anywhere.  People don't bother about blog anymore, so it is safe for me to write what I really feel about certain matter.  You cant really say what's really in your mind in IG or FB or even tik tok without creating conflicts with people in your life...but blogging at this time...wow!!! Write what you want..nobody read blog anymore.  

This has become a safe place for me.  So, no more barrier..the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  I was so excited to pin down my thought..suddenly..NOTHING.  

I have something that I want to talk about-politics in Malaysia.  Now we are in the period that politicians in Malaysia are at the worse.  Corruption is somehow part of the it.  You must be corrupted to be in the politics.  And the worse is none of the politicians cared about the people.  They only care about themselves.  It's so tiring and this has been going on for the past 60 years.  And I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel.  How can you have a very progressive government if 90% of your MB are corrupted to the core??  They do not have any decent bones in their body.  So called religious party was a joke of the people.  Making stoooopiiiiid statememt, slap in face.  

I really wish that one day we can have a very good government that care for the people.  Where politicians are poor people.  Do you think that this can come true???/ Only time will tell.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home