As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dusty...

My God..this blog is so dusty...

I left it out far too long. So many things has happened since the last time I visited this page. However, some things are unchanged. I'm still with the same company-different department tho. Had another baby..and this time it's a boy. So, now I have 3 girls and 2 boys.

I guess we can blame FB for the neglection of this blog. It's easier with FB when you can juat update ur status and will get immediate respond. Met some of my old friends even my ex via FB ;) and Amli is ok with this..well, he was not at first. He was quiet pissed off that my ex and I are friends in FB. Had a few unpleasant 'conversation' with him regarding this. But funny thing happened after that. Amli was still new with FB and he often asked me about FB. One day, he called me and said he had this friend request and he is not sure who she was. Somehow my gut told me that it was his xe..told him but he said no. I asked him to PM this person and asked her who is she, and true enough she was his EX..kah!kah!kah!..padan muka..marah kat I then his ex contacted him..he asked me what to do. Told him that it was Ok with me if he wants to be friends with her..heh..he married me right, buat apa lah nak jeles sgt unless Amli is Orlondo Bloom than that is a different story..;)

Life has been treating us good..we had few downs in fact there were times that things were so down that we find ourselves on the bottom of the rock..but we managed to pull everything up..now we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I found out when things are bad, the most important thing is you must trust and rely on each others. Never..never..never turn to somebody else..this might lead to another problem.

Then again, maybe for us is different because our problem was not entirely on our fault. It was someone else's fault. But now that's all in the past..I have forgive that person BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DID TO OUR FAMILY!!! NEVER!!!

I'm now in the middle of my diploma..finally had the courage to take up part time class. I'm taking Diploma in Learning Management & Child Psychology. My aim for taking this is to have knowledge that can help Adriana. She has started school at Wangsa MAju Seksyen 2, in special class. Things are alhamdullilah...and hopefully I will have the time and the urge to update this blog... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home