As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Monday, November 06, 2023

Give peace a chance ❤️

World has gone crazy. Well it has been for a long time but this time it's really went crazy with capital C. So called the big power in the world, the so-called peacemaker has gone silent to what we called modern genocide. It is sad to read, hear and see the news today. I've been avoiding talking about it because it affected me deeply. How could someone do something so horrible to an innocent people, babies, old people. Ya Allah, I really cannot comprehend it all. 

But I have the highest admiration to the people of Pale stian. I was watching this TT and this lady, an American revert lady was telling about the special people of Pale stian and she said the word steadfast perfectly describe them. Their tawakal to Allah, Masya Allah even with the death surrounding them, their put their trust in Allah completely. 

While, here we are at our own world, when there was even a small obstacle facing our lives, we quickly become agitated and started to blame others, we quickly forgot that Allah has it own plan. And Allah is the best planner. Do you think Allah will let the people of Pale stian alone in this? Allah has greater plan for them, and being who they are, they accepted their fate with smile on their face. 

We should really learn from them. And we should give peace a chance, we should start with the man in the mirror. We should start with ourselves, with our family. Love each other, care for each other. Sometimes it hard but what is easy in this world?? NOTHING is easy but if we learn to respect each other, learn to accept others and learn to loved one and another, In shaa Allah we will have a very peaceful world. 

Give peace a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home