As Good As It Gets

A place where I can voice out my concern about my life, my family, my relationship and everything under the sun, or moon or the entire universe.

Thursday, November 02, 2023

OMG!!!!!!

It's been ages since the last time I was here. I almost forgot about this. Tsaya mentioned it few weeks ago about my other blog-3 little rascals. And this morning, my good friend Yatie tag me the link to her blog spot entry in FB and viola..I found mine. My last entry was in January 2012, 11 years ago. Things has changed so much. So many things has happened for the last 11 years, I guess that's good right, it showed that my life was not static :) Carrer wise, no longer with BC, for 5 years running my own centre then somehow along the way, lost it and I found myself an employee rather than owner..kahkahkah. Lost my father in 2019, it was devastated then covid hit us in 2020. In 2022, found new employer and been there even since. Running a centre for kids with special needs. Kids from 3 to 4 to 5 then 6 in 2015. I guess that is that. We stop at no 6. Let's make blogging update as my new year resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home